Since 2011, Aecor has helped businesses deliver and exceed their digital objectives. With offices in London (UK) and Gujarat (India), we leverage a pool of Global talent to deliver client solutions.
Aecor combines Senior UK leadership with the very best of Global engineering. We provide direct access to talented digital resources, helping to build teams to suit our client’s short or long-term business objectives.
Aecor offers a global resource pool of highly skilled individuals from within their specific fields of digital excellence.
About the job:
The role of a HR Executive is important to business success. People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of this role.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- To conduct regular 1:1 with the employees
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Skill sets/Experience we require:
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Experience on Keka HRMS would be an added advantage
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent certifications in Human Resources or Organization Development
- Active participation in HR communities.
- Health insurance.
- Personal accidental insurance.
- Discover a rewarding work/life balance.
- Flexible working hours in a motivational working environment.
- Access to an excellent leave policy and other associated benefits.
- Paid time off.
- Referral program.