Since 2011, Aecor has helped businesses deliver and exceed their digital objectives. With offices in London (UK) and Gujarat (India), we leverage a pool of Global talent to deliver client solutions.
Aecor combines Senior UK leadership with the very best of Global engineering. We provide direct access to talented digital resources, helping to build teams to suit our client’s short or long-term business objectives.
Aecor offers a global resource pool of highly skilled individuals from within their specific fields of digital excellence.
About the job:
We are looking for PHP tech leads who will be able to develop and support existing applications & product. As a tech lead, you will coordinate and manage a team of development resources to enforce the process and review developers' output to ensure predictability and quality of deliverables. You will have overall ownership of the underlying solutions developed and deployed by the Service Delivery development team and act as the overall product owner within Service Delivery for critical business-facing technologies deployed to the customer.
You will be leading other developers to form a project team therefore a commitment to collaborative problem solving, good leadership and good communication is essential for this role.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing 30+ member teams in Agile environment and waterfall methodology, realizing success through application of SDLC methodologies and exceptional leadership skills.
- To work with customers to understand needs and provide technical service.
- Provide thought leadership and technical guidance to engineering staff.
- Technical deliverables (i.e., code and documentation) on projects assigned.
- Drive operational improvements which will result in savings and improve profit margins.
- Resource planning and management.
- Implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Resolve deployment problems, improve operations and provide exceptional client support.
- Implementation of new tools and techniques to evolve the development process.
- Defining and implementing tech processes.
- Code Versioning & Management Control.
- Make sure IDEs are used in right way.
- Assign tasks to developers.
- Review of code completed.
- Review performance of developers.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Hands on experience in Agile/Scrum methodology and JIRA.
- Experience in managing a product.
- Experience in Subversion (Bitbucket / GitHub, SVN and Beanstalk).
- Experience in Database Design and Implementation.
- Worked on CI/CD pipeline, Jenkins.
- Experience in PHP Frameworks like Laravel, CMS including WordPress, Joomla, Magento and Drupal.
- DevOps Implementation
- Test Driven Development & Quality Control
- Deployment & Migration to CPanel based servers, AWS and Azure.
- Excellent English Communication
- Hands on Experience in MVC Frameworks: Laravel, CodeIgniter , Symfony, Yii
- Full Stack Developer:: PHP, NodeJS, Joomla, wordpress, NoSQL, SQL, Magento and Drupal.
- Development: Take care of Development if and when required.
- Health insurance.
- Personal accidental insurance.
- Discover a rewarding work/life balance.
- Flexible working hours in a motivational working environment.
- Access to an excellent leave policy and other associated benefits.
- Paid time off.
- Referral program.